Step-by-Step Application Instructions for Swarovski® Crystalpixie™
Application of Crystalpixie™ Petite and Crystalpixie™Edge is easy, and can be used with your favorite nail polish or gel products:
- Apply two coats of traditional nail polish or gel color as usual, allowing to dry or cure after each coat.
- Apply topcoat to the first nail design only, but do not allow to dry or cure. (Alternatively, nail glue can be used.)
- Pour Swarovski® Crystalpixie™ over the wet topcoat or glue.
- Using a clean, flat nail brush, gently press the Crystalpixie™ to embed and compact the crystals into the topcoat or glue.
- Allow to dry or cure completely.
- Tidy up the edges of the design if needed. Using a clean, flat nail brush, brush off any excess Crystalpixie™ from the edge of the nail rim.
- Protect the integrity of the design by applying an additional application of topcoat to the edges only, using a fine detail brush. To maintain the brilliance of the crystals, do not apply topcoat over the entire nail.
- Cure a final time or allow to dry completely.
Tips and Tricks
- For best results we recommend gel products; a gel top coat or builder gel.
- Work one nail at a time. If using traditional topcoat or nail glue, work quickly.
- For longer wear, we recommend applying Crystalpixie™ to a thick viscosity gel topcoat.
- Work over a tray to catch the excess Crystalpixie™ Petite or Edge product.
- Use the funnel provided in the Swarovski® Crystalpixie™ package to pour the excess Petite or Edge product back into the bottle.
- To maintain the brilliance of the crystals, do not apply topcoat over the entire nail. Instead, apply topcoat only to seal the edges of the design and prevent erosion.
KEEP as is for liability?:
Swarovski nail crystals should be applied by a professional nail designer. For external use only on fingernails or toenails over nail polish, nail gel or professional glue. Do not use with a conventional glue. Removal: For removal use nail polish remover or recommended professional removal for gel nail lacquer. Store in a cool dry place.